Monica & Michael's Wedding
May 3, 2008
May 3, 2008
Yes, believe it or not we attended another wedding over the weekend. It was a wedding of my cousin Michael at Pomona, in Southern California. It was a bit different from all the other weddings I've been attending in the past several months. It was beautiful, as was the bride, but it was a bit more Korean than we were used to. Michael is rather shy, so we were quite surprised when last fall he showed up at one of our cousin's wedding with his new fiance. She's more outgoing and full of life. She's adorable! I don't know her well at all, but I certainly like what I've seen of her. I think she's perfect for Michael... brings him out of his shell. I do wish them well. I will post pictures at a later date.
2 comments:
Haha...you think the iron man bit is an act? It's who I am so it would be fake of me to pretend to be otherwise. Sure women like men who are sensitive...but I'm sure they prefer honesty and a man who is true to his nature above the soft, mushy things.
Post a Comment