Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Holiday Greetings Cards

Over the years we have been very diligent about sending out Season's Greetings Cards to our friends and families. And after the arrival of our children we have been especially good about sending out Photo Greetings Cards. I thought it would be interesting to put it all together, in chronological order (from 1995), and see how kids have changed over the years. I don't have the capacity to remember prior to 1995 so you'll have to forgive me for not posting them. I don't even remember if I sent a card out or not. Anyhow as you look at each year's cards you will notice the lack of the parents in majority of them. It was just too hard. After several attempts we had given up . Only this year did we manage to get a decent picture together, without looking too silly. Well, here it goes.


1995
1997
(I don't know what happened to 1996...
If you have a copy, please could you e-mail me a copy?)
1998
Notice the bump on my tummy? That's Rachel!
1999
2000
2001
200220032004200520062007
Yes, we have finally joined our children this year.Warmest wishes for the holiday season from our family to yours.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on 16 years of marriage! we are not even half way there...

Anonymous said...

grace, you have WAAAAY too much time on your hands. i just wish i can be as diligent as you. i'm still trying to put together ava's scrapbook from when she was first born!