Busy, Busy, Busy...
That basically describes my life. Yes, I'm glad that all the kids are back at school and I have a moment to myself, but those hours seem to disappear in a blink of an eye! I don't know how? One minute I drop them off, a cup of coffee and few e-mails later it's already noon! Then couple of errands later I'm already picking them all up! It's when they are done with school that life become chaotic again. This is pretty much how my day looks like...
- 6:40am... get up... start packing lunch for kids
- 6:50am... Jeffrey gets up... feed the dog... gets ready for school
- 7:00am... Chris gets up... gets ready for school
- 7:10am... Chris & Jeff eats breakfast
- 7:20am... Jeffrey leaves for school (he carpools with our neighbor... whew!)
- 7:30am... Girls get up and start getting ready while I take Chris to school
- 8:00am... Girls eat breakfast
- 8:20am... drive girls to school
- 8:35am... I'm back home... I FINALLY get to go to the bathroom, get a drink of water, and maybe some breakfast... take care of some bills... take care of some soccer stuff (I manage a soccer team)... make some business calls... check e-mails... read papers kids brought home the night before... you get the picture... do a load of wash... load up the dishwasher... maybe grocery shop, or buy supplies kids need for school... on a rare occasion maybe lunch with other moms...
- 2:40pm... Jeffrey out of school... rides home with neighbor (whew, again!)
- 3:00pm... pick up girls along with our neighbor. Once a week Lizzy stays after school for Band, in which case I will be back in 40 minutes to pick her up.
- 3:30pm... after a brief break, kids start on their homework. depending on the day Chris is either practicing soccer after school or playing a game against another school... Once a week all the kids will have to go to piano lesson (on two separate days)
- 6:00pm... Jeff, Lizzy & Rachel goes to soccer practices on Monday & Wednesday... Rachel goes to Gymnastics on Thursday...
- 7:00 - 7:30pm... everyone is FINALLY home... takes a shower
- 8:00pm... we finally get our dinner... then kids finish up their homework and whatever else they may need to do... did I forget piano practice? or flute? or oboe?
- 9:00 - 10:00pm... everyone to bed...
5 comments:
DANG!
OMG! but i think i'm getting a taste of what's to come when all of them start real school. good thing you're around to give me tips on all these things......
hi grace!
do you remember me from llksda church? i saw that you had viewed my xanga through the nifty little footprints option... =) wow your kids are so grown up now. christopher didn't really remember me when i saw him at hs kayamm but he was definitely one of the good kids =) i didn't have to yell at him. i hope your family's doing well. take care =)
UMMMM...i guess too busy to update esp with piano to the schedule and soon golf outings...hehe
Okay... I got it... I'll update it soon. Just chill it, okay? I don't need more pressure!
Post a Comment