Yea! Another School Year Has Begun!
Yes, it has FINALLY come. School year has just begun... and I get a break! Getting up early this morning was made even more difficult because we just drove back home yesterday from Grandma Song's Birthday Party in Southern California. It was just one of four time we drove down to San Diego area this summer alone! Anyhow, with some nudging I was able to get all four of them off the school on-time (no small task may I add). This year, however, was made easier because Christopher chose to go to the High School closer to our house. Also even though our kids go to three different schools it's not as crazy as it looks. We are very fortunate to have a wonderful neighbor, Barr family, who we carpool with. They do Arden MS and I do Mariemont. It works out BEAUTIFULLY!
Yes! Christopher is now in High School. Can you believe it? He started 9th grade today at Rio Americano High School. Most of his old buddies from Churchill Middle School is going to another High School, Mira Loma High School, but he chose not to continue with IB program.
Jeffrey is continuing at his current school, Arden Middle School, as an 8th grader. He is enrolled in the HA (High Achiever) program. I am excited for him, and I know he'll do well
Girls are also continuing at their current school, Mariemont Elementary School. Lizzy is starting 5th grade with Mr. Violette and Rachel is starting 3rd grade with Mrs. Carson. I think that they have a great year ahead for them this year. I'm very excited for them all, and look forward to all the learning and growing they will do.
Yes! Christopher is now in High School. Can you believe it? He started 9th grade today at Rio Americano High School. Most of his old buddies from Churchill Middle School is going to another High School, Mira Loma High School, but he chose not to continue with IB program.
Jeffrey is continuing at his current school, Arden Middle School, as an 8th grader. He is enrolled in the HA (High Achiever) program. I am excited for him, and I know he'll do well
Girls are also continuing at their current school, Mariemont Elementary School. Lizzy is starting 5th grade with Mr. Violette and Rachel is starting 3rd grade with Mrs. Carson. I think that they have a great year ahead for them this year. I'm very excited for them all, and look forward to all the learning and growing they will do.
1 comment:
dang!
Post a Comment