Thursday, October 12, 2006

Congratulations Eddie!

For those of you that know our family well, you know that Eddie has been in some kind of school or training forever. And frankly our family has become quite accustomed to our lives around Eddie's studying something or another. Well, that all came to an end as of yesterday. Eddie took his Oral Boards for Anesthesia in September and got his result. Yes, he passed his exams and is now a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist! Actually I'm not sure if he can handle his life without some exam to look forward to. He tells me he is, but he's already started looking for things to read or do. Lately he's been seen carrying the Sudoku & Crossword puzzles around. I guess when you're used to studying all the time it would feel ackward to be without a book in your hand! Anyhow, as you can imagine, we're all excited and are looking forward to a new chapter in our lives. We will keep you posted.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Eddie!!! I'm sooooo proud of you! =) I'm not looking forward to Oral Boards. Yuck yuck yuck. =P