10. Blogging seem so yesterday.
9. Don't I have something better to do?
8. I really need to get my CEU done (it's taken me more than a year already).
7. What's the point? All the pictures I post look the same.
6. I have to go get a pedicure.
5. Everything seem so boring & mundane. What's there to blog about?
4. I'm getting too old for this...
3. My kids have kept me too busy???
2. Somehow Facebook has taken over my life.
1. I really have no excuse.
But really, I somehow feel so bad... and feel guilty (it's the Korean in me), but every time I think about blogging I feel so overwhelmed. Where do I start? From where I left off or from now and work backwards? I feel like I'm getting behind in EVERYTHING! oh well... maybe I'll tackle it. just not now... I need a little more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment