Sunday, November 02, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun?

I can't believe it's November already! What happened? One minute I was getting our summer schedule arranged, and next thing you know it's almost end of the year. Hot summer weather seem to have passed, and the streets are lined with many autumn colors. It's amazing! I remember hearing that as you get older time goes by so much faster... I have to agree! I blink and it's another year. I mean, when did I become a mother to teenage boys in high school? Didn't I just finish high school myself? When did my children get so big? One minute I was helping them tie their shoes, next thing I know I'm helping them plan for their college years.

This past October flew by faster than I would've liked to.  I need to slow down and savor the moments... to be able to appreciate my kids while they are still under my roof.  They are all very unique individuals, so different from one another, yet enjoy being with each other.  I feel all choked up when I think in just few years my child will be leaving us.  I certainly hope and pray that I prepare them for the road ahead.   I certainly hope that they will always have fond memories of their childhood, that they will always be close to the family, to be good people.  I guess I will have to wait and see... only time will tell.  However, I will continue to hope and pray...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know you are a very busy person and all, but could you please update....

Grace said...

uh, tayler... this coming from a person who last updated their own blog last march? hello... i update ATLEAST once a month!!! get with the program!