Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sacramento Korean SDA Youth BBQ & Pool Party!


We finally had our church youth over for a BBQ & Pool Party on July 1st. I'm not sure just how many showed up, but we had a full house. The day was perfect... warm 90's temperature. The guys grilled away and then had a blast jumping into the cool water, and helping others "jump" into the pool as well.

Some of the kids were leaving the next day to Camp Cedar Falls in Southern California for Jr. KAYAMM camp, so it was also a nice way to send them off as well. Other than couple of minor incidents that was handled privately, the party was a huge success. I might even be bold enough to say that the kids had a blast. Maybe next time the girls will be better prepared for the "pool party" part.

It's nice knowing that you can provide an atmosphere, as well as a place and food, that our young members can come and relax in. I look forward to seeing them regularly here. I did enjoy the party just as much as they seemed to have.

1 comment:

janie and paul =) said...

Sounds like a great time! Wish I could've been there! =)